About Us - deprecated
OUR STORY- HOW WE STITCHED IT TOGETHER
Once upon a dress, there was a young lady named Carla. She studied hard, married the man of her dreams, and got a job working as a Speech Therapist. In 2011, she and her husband were blessed with a little girl and so, Carla decided to leave her job to become a stay-at-home mom. Two years later when things settled down around the house, she chose to combine her passion for unique and stylish clothing with her interest in starting a business and launched her very own online boutique. What was envisioned as just a side-business soon grew and grew to the awesome online boutique that Saved by the Dress is today.
Our Mission is simple: to offer you the cutest and high-quality Clothes (and now accessories too) for an awesome price! We love finding the trendiest pieces and doing our part to make you feel like a VIP - Very Important Princess! We take pride in our customer service and aim to provide the best shopping experience out there!
101 - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US
- We are a family run business, we love what we do and are committed to our customers!
- We are an online boutique located in Miami Beach, Florida (sorry girls, no store front yet)
- Consider signing up for our mailing list - we send out special offers that you won't want to miss out on.
- Get excited - we ship most orders same day and no later then 1 business day.
- We ship priority mail and your package will most likely arrive within 2-3 days, YAY!
- If you see something you love, get it! Items sell out fast. We do restock our most popular items frequently, so if what you're looking for has sold out you can sign up for the wait list.
- Last but not least, we love donuts, coffee and wine...! Who doesn't?!
Since our inception, Saved by the Dress has partnered up with Kiva and uses a portion of its proceeds to fund life changing microloans to women in developing countries who are looking to pull out of the poverty cycle by starting their own business. http://www.kiva.org/women
More recently, we have partnered with Dress for Success, A worldwide charity that helps women dress more professionally in order to secure better jobs and rise above poverty https://miami.