Lilac and Black Short Chevron Dress with Pockets
Additional information for Lilac and Black Short Chevron Dress:
- This mint and white chevron dress is made from 100% polyester fabric and has contrast made from 96% viscose, 4% spandex fabric.
- Our chevron dress has beautiful color combination and pockets for that extra comfort.
- The dress is resistant to UV and very durable, colors don't fade easily.
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Hang to dry.
Who this dress is for and where to wear to:
- Great dress for young girls and women of all age groups.
- Perfect dress for any event. Great summer.
Cool facts about fashion:
- Did you know that first attempt to wear "short" dress women made back in 1850s? It was when Elizabeth Smith Miller first wore a skirt with pantaloons that showed 1/4 of lower parts of trouser-leg. She was considered very revolutionary:)