Navy and White Convertible Dress / Skirt
Additional information for Navy and White Convertible Dress / Skirt:
- This convertible dress / skirt is made from 95% rayon and 5% spandex fabric that makes it pretty stretchy.
- Our navy and white dress / skirt is not lined, slip might be needed. Can be worn as a maxi skirt or maxi dress. 7 different ways to wear the dress.
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Hang or line dry.
Who this dress is for and where to wear to:
- Great dress / skirt for women of all age groups.
- Good to wear every day to work or school, or even more formal events, occasions.
- Fits very well taller or shorter girls.
Cool facts about fashion:
- Did you know that Rose Bertin, the dressmaker of Marie Antoinette is regarded by some fashion historians as the first designer with high public profile? She was referred to as Minister of Fashion:) French did have great sense of humor.